The Premium Snake Bite First Aid Kit is essential for anyone hiking for working in snake or spider prone areas. You never know where, you never know when!
Packed with a range of treatment essentials, this kit also contains our unique Evo-Bandage premium latex free snake bite compression bandages with indicators. The Evo-Bandage ensures fast, easy, and correct application of compression to the bite victim which aims to restrict the flow of venom throughout the body.
Complete with a full colour Snake and Spider Identification Sheet and easy to follow Symptoms and Treatment Guide to ensure correct treatment depending on the source of the bite. Also includes items such as a foam-padded splint, shears, permanent marker, CPR mask and whistle for attracting attention.
The Premium Snake Bite First Aid Kit is packed in a rugged, compact khaki soft case with strapping for safely securing your kit to almost anything from backpacks to mountain bikes to ATV’s. Reflective tape and piping also increases visibility in low light conditions. Water resistant fabric and zippers also assists with keeping your kit contents dry and dust-free.
This functional first aid kit is designed with the user in mind and has internal fold out compartments to assist with kit organisation.
- 1 x CPR Guide
- 2 x Conforming Bandage, 7.5cm
- 1 x Emergency Thermal Blanket
- 2 x Evo-Bandage Premium Snake Bite Bandage, 10cm, Latex Free
- 1 x Foam Padded Splint, Rolled, 11 (W) x 61 (L) cm
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack, Small
- 2 x Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Large Pair
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Black
- 1 x Plastic Whistle with Lanyard, Compass and Thermometer Built-in
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield, Disposable, With Valve
- 1 x Shears, Stainless Steel, 6 Inch
- 1 x Snake and Spider Bite Guide