CLASS 5 - 30dB
- Large dimension range - Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes
- 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Wide cup opening - Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids
- Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Lightweight cushioned headband - Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- Memory foam ear cushions - New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation
- Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- Robust construction - An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- Air Flow Control Technology - Honeywell’s Air Flow Control Technology, for optimum attenuation across all frequencies
- PPE Integration - Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds.
- The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.